August 20, 2016
Mathieu Maes administrator
01 post 02 likes
Mathieu Maes is currently the Secretary General of the Belgian committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Belgium). Before engaging in international trade policy, he has been actively involved in international trade, acting, among other responsibilities, as the head of the Benelux distribution of one of the most important high-end design office furniture manufacturer in Italy, and he served a few years at the European Commission. Committed to multilateralism and a responsible globalization, he is at the forefront of initiatives in ethics and anti-corruption, IP protection, cyber-security. Korean adoptee in Belgium, he is the proud father of two daughters. His educational background include Law studies at Facultés universitaires 'Saint-Louis' in Brussels, and Political, Economic and Social Sciences at Université catholique de Louvain.
Subscribe to blog via e-mail
Search on this blog
Ready to be…?
- West Flanders, a unique ecosystem of SMEs and multinationals
- Health House, a first of its kind innovative exhibition platform on the future of health and care
- Land of rivers: the hidden pearl of Flanders!
- East Belgium: live, learn and work where others go on holidays
- You said « Belgian Luxembourg » ?